Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lost in Baby Blue

pictures by Fary Hendrayana

THE ONE AND ONLY the best summer I have ever had was in 2012. Went to all-my-lifetime dreaming place, Paris such a great experience with my friends. They called it summer, but I called it winter (it's like Phineas and Ferb -- Swinter) haha. I live in tropical country, the place where we can relish and be thankful for the warmness and 12 hours day and 12 hours night. This dress I bought it in H&M when summer 2012. What I love about this dress is the color. No color can compete this, it's like I wish heaven is full with this color :)) Beside that what I love about this dress is the simplicity and feminism. Not showing too much skin, and appropriate with this tropical weather. It feels mild and calm.

Talking about the color and the look of this dress, I decided to wearing this with my favorite heels. The color is nude, so it will match with everything on the top. But sometimes I have to think again and again to wear this heels for shopping walk or go to the event because of the height. Usually I rather wear the middle height one - for example 7-10 cm or maybe shoes that covering all the front side of our feet. With that type of heels, the possibility of your feet will hurt is less than the one who wear shoes that not covering the front side of their feet. Just wear something that can reflect who you are. One of the lessons that my photographer (Fary) gave me is, do not let your clothes control your personality, you are the one that control your personality. It means please do not walk confidently because you wearing something nice, you have to walk confidently in everything you wear, because it means you are the owner of yourself. Thank youu :))










No comments:

Post a Comment