Monday, September 16, 2013

New York Fashion Week 2013


Spring summer for NYFW 2013 I'm so sorry guys I'm so late with keeping my promise about New York Fashion Week 2013 small report. A few days ago I got sick because of my flank problem. I have a ulcer and I'd like to consume orange juice lately, so it hurts my flank. Beside that, I've been so busy about my school schedule, but it's okay right now, and I am ready to share a little news about New York Fashion Week 2013. 

This event lasted for 5 days in New York City, exactly in the spring. Followed by hundreds of fashion designers, this show is getting hotter and jarring, making all the fashion lovers from around the world vying for the invitation. In this super-huge-events, attended from supermodel (like Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova), VOGUE's editor-in-chief (Anna Wintour), Fashion Bloggers, and much much much more. From Indonesia we have Sonia Eryka from DIARY OF: THE RIOTOUS BELLE, Anastasia Siantar from Brown Platform, Cindy Karmoko from Hippie Gone Mad, and one else, but I don't know her name or her blog hehe :D And I got my, the most favorite blogger all-the-time Kristina Bazan! She's from KAYTURE, and also Aimee from Song of Style. Actually there are hundreds of fabulous people else, but this is very impossible for me to mention it one by one. Now, you can take a look of these pictures I got!


picture taken from KAYTURE

picture taken from Song of Style

picture taken from Song of Style

picture taken from DIARY OF: THE RIOTOUS BELLE

picture taken from DIARY OF: THE RIOTOUS BELLE











1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I didn't know about your blog and I like it a lot! Would you like to follow eachtoher? I'm already following you!


    http://habitatparisien.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete