Friday, June 20, 2014

Chinese Classics

pictures by Fary Hendrayana

They say treat people the way you want to be treated, I say treat people the way they treat us.
They say you don't know what you've got till it's gone, I say you knew exactly what you had, you just thought you'd never lose it.
They say laughter is the best medicine, I say it doesn't heals the broken hearts.
They say they love the truth, I say they prefer to be just happy.
They say people come and go, I say people never leave, they're just change.
They say you can't live without love, I say I can't live with oxygen and water.
They say keep on dreaming, I say don't forget to stop dreaming and start your effort to make it true.
They say that love is more important than money, I say have you ever tried to pay the bills with a hug?
They say we are too young to love, I say they are just too old to remember.
They say nothing last forever, I say I will prove they are wrong.
They say I'm Chinese, I say they don't know how proud I am to be.

source: google






Outfit of the day:
Sunglasses: C&A
Top: Zara
Jeans: unbranded










No comments:

Post a Comment