Monday, September 2, 2013

Common People Chapter 3

photograph by Yehan Sade Djoehartono
The Interior yeay at least I found a perfect time to complete my promises yesterday. It's very hard you know, found leisure time to post routinely. It feels like I want to finish my high school as soon as possible (huh). I want to be free so the school time can not holding me tight with those schedule. I promised as soon as I finish my high school I am going to post my look more often.

So, about the interior, well, I like the interior. wait... I mean I love it! It's very high class and comfortable, so chic and simple. Everything goes right like they were meant to be together. I spend almost three hours in there (can you imagine how boring the waiters/waitresses seeing me hours and hours) so after I got the shoots and finish our lunch, we left that stunning place. So here we go the photos of the interior!


photogtaph by Yehan Sade Djoehartono





photograph by Yehan Sade Djoehartono

photograph by me



photograph by Yehan Sade Djoehartono

No comments:

Post a Comment