Saturday, August 17, 2013

Shine Bright Skirt!

photograph by Abi Anindito

The sparkling tight skirt, yes I love it. I bought that when I went to Singapore with my mom. It was the last piece and I won't think twice because I'm in love this that Skirt. Actually I'm looking for top with those sparkling things but I haven't find it yet or if I found it, I don't like the ideas of that top. That's why I want to be a fashion designer. My dreams to becoming a fashion designer has shown up when I was 5th grade in elementary school. I'd like to drawing, sketching, and many more. My mom has seen it before, and she asked me, "Are you want to be a fashion designer." I don't have to think about it too long because my heart is like, "yes baby, it's your destination. Go and get it! Reach it and I believe you can do it." love greetings from the bottom of my heart.

I was born with art in my flowing blood. I am really really be greatful and thankful with those gift. My dad is an architecture, when I was a little kid, I'd like to go to my daddy's office to steal some interior book. It's fun you know, watching teletubbies and seeing those stunning interior comes from the book at once and imagining that would be your future home or maybe your dream home and imagining (again) to be an interior designer. My cousins are a wedding planner, graphic designer, accessories designer, high fashion store manager, so it's concluding that no one can push me away from that subject, yes art. I hope you enjoy your each talent and grows it up so it can be beneficial to you and your life. Money can comes from anywhere, right? If you want to working hard, passionate, strong, and patient with all of the obstructions that would impedes to chasing your dreams. Good luck! :-)









Looks of the day :

Forever21 skirt

Harrods bag

Naima wedges

Jewel Rocks necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment