Sunday, September 29, 2013

White and Light

photograph by Raihan Skalski
6 o'clock in the morning I have to get up early to get a great light for these pictures. Without you knowing, I feel very very sleepy (oh my God, bring my mattress so I can lay on it!) but after I see the result, this is worthy! Great! I remember when I bought the outer, it was an event in...2012 maybe.. one of the shopping center in Jakarta, Plaza Indonesia. In that event, many fashion bloggers attend it and sold their own label, such as Diana Rikasari from Hot Chocolate and Mint (product: UP), Sonia Eryka from DIARY OF: THE RIOTOUS BELLE (product: RIOTOUS BY SEM / RIOTS BARBIE), Anastasia Siantar from Brown Plarform, etc. It's all local design and I'm proud of it :D The first time I bought that outer, I was confuse enough, how I wear it. Am I should mix it with jeans..? I mean just jeans.. or I can mix it with skirt? Initially, mix it just with jeans, but as time goes, I learn to make that shirt to be useful, so I wear that shirt to be outer, and voila! Isn't great?

With all of my sleepiness, I failed to keep my eyes open. I spent my whole afternoon to sleep. To be honest, I can not (CAN NOT AT ALL!) fight with drowsiness. If I spent the night to creating something-that absolutely wasting a whole night, I will struggling to keep my eyes open in the class in the morning. It's pretty dangerous if I miss subjects just for sleep. So... is there any solution? :) In Indonesia, school begins at 6.30 in the morning (for public school) but my high school is a private school so it begins at 7 o'clock in the morning. 















Look of the day:
I forgot the outer
unbranded shirt
project one skirt
zara heels
harrods bag
jewel rocks accessories
make up by revlon
nail polish by oriflame

No comments:

Post a Comment