Monday, September 9, 2013

La Pureté Bleu

photograph by Yehan Sade Djoehartono
As blue as sky I love my blue dress. It's bodycon but it doesn't hold me tightly, so it's very comfort. My mom bought it for me a year ago, I forgot where it is (of course I think I often forget some things, and I don't why -_-.) The dress is not expensive and very worthy. I can use that dress to go to the mall or a little party, and about the material, it's appropriate with the tropics, like Indonesia.

When my brother was taking the photos, I saw his watch and I asked him to borrow it for a while, then he gave his watch to me. Thank you bro, for lending me borrow yours ;) yay! After that we went to sushi restaurant. We have to queued the line. I don't want to go to another restaurant because it's my favorite one. Everytime I go to the mall, sushi-tei restaurant would be my first choice to get a food. Sushisushi :D








Look of the day:
M.U.G denim
unbranded dress
naima wedges
Gc watch
harrods bag
make up by Revlon

No comments:

Post a Comment