Sunday, September 8, 2013

What a Blazing Day!

photograph by Yehan Sade Djoehartono

Blazing and blessed, it's quite funny right, last night I cried because of..personal things and my PMS(oh common! I don't like it but... You know exactly what it feels, girls? :D) then my bro took me by surprise. He was knocking my door and I...yeah you know what. I opened the door and went to my room and told my mom, her son just came. It's a good news right? I have a photographer on this weekend yay! What a blessings! Thank you God, You save my day :) So in the next day, I took a photos with my bro and mom.

The next day is today! It's 1 am and Jakarta really getting hotter such a blazing day. Watching all about NYFW things make me really really jealous and want to scratch the land until it burns in my hand. Aaaargh, someday I hope and wishhh I could be there. Be happy you guys (I mean, all the cool people who attend that super-amazing event in this year).









Look of the day:
unbranded sunglasses
unbranded top
bershka denim
fossil bag

No comments:

Post a Comment